Is the Internal Revenue Service really a criminal organization? In this post we are going to find out by examining what the IRS is, how it got it’s power, and what laws support it’s existence. First, we must define what a criminal organization is to determine if the IRS falls into this category.
CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION– Criminal activity carried out by an organized enterprise. This is the legal definition found here at http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Criminal+organization. From this point we would have to determine what “criminal activity” constitutes. Rather than examine everything that could fall into the “criminal activity” category, we are going to focus on one thing that is recognizable as such, FRAUD! Fraud is a felony in the United States as is described by our government here:
§ 1011. Penalties for Fraud
(a) In general
(1) knowingly and willfully makes or causes to be made any false statement or representation of a material fact in an application for benefits under this subchapter;
(2) at any time knowingly and willfully makes or causes to be made any false statement or representation of a material fact for use in determining any right to the benefits;
(3) having knowledge of the occurrence of any event affecting—
(A) his or her initial or continued right to the benefits; or
(B) the initial or continued right to the benefits of any other individual in whose behalf he or she has applied for or is receiving the benefit,
conceals or fails to disclose the event with an intent fraudulently to secure the benefit either in a greater amount or quantity than is due or when no such benefit is authorized; or
(4) having made application to receive any such benefit for the use and benefit of another and having received it, knowingly and willfully converts the benefit or any part thereof to a use other than for the use and benefit of the other individual,
shall be fined under title 18, imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both.
Ironically the IRS has there own penalties for fraud:
Title 26 USC § 7201<
Attempt to evade or defeat tax
Any person who willfully attempts to evade or defeat any tax imposed by this title or the payment thereof shall, in addition to other penalties provided by law, be guilty of a felony and, upon conviction thereof:
Shall be imprisoned not more than 5 years
Or fined not more than $250,000 for individuals ($500,000 for corporations)
Or both, together with the costs of prosecution
Now that we know what fraud is, and that it would be considered criminal activity, let’s take a closer look at the IRS. First, before I even get into the corruption, the first representation of fraud is in black and white for everyone to see. If you type IRS in Google, the first listing is the actual IRS.gov website. If you read the description under the listing describing what the site consist of, it says this:
“The IRS is the US government agency responsible for tax collection and tax law enforcement. Contains downloadable forms, instructions, … “
This description is written by the IRS employees who constructed their website which of course was approved before publish. That is a false statement that has perpetuated their existence for almost 100 years. The fact is the IRS is not a branch, or division of the United States Government. It is a private corporation constructed to gather taxes for the Federal Reserve, which itself is a private organization that is no more federal than Federal Express. This is a LIE! A giant misconception that has been allowed to be played out for nearly a century. They claim to be a division of the Dept. of Treasury, which you will find out to be false. If American citizens think the IRS is a division of government, it is less likely they will show resistance in paying taxes. Impersonating a division of the U.S. Government for the accumulation of money in itself should qualify the IRS for being considered a criminal organization, but more people believe the lie than know the truth therefore nothing is done about it. However, there is more to it than that. If anyone else laid claim to being a division of the U.S. Government for the accumulation of money they would be destroyed. This apparent turning of a blind eye further supports the conclusions that the Federal Reserve holds more power than our own government.
Click this link to find shocking evidence. Does the IRS Even Lawfully Exist?
I have found a documentary that is entitled Freedom To Fascism, that has a film producer go to the IRS and ask them what gives them the right to tax American citizens. I think this film will open your eyes to the corruption going on inside the United States. This film reveals and answers all questions needed to categorize the IRS as a giant criminal organization, I think you will agree.
Not long after Aaron Russo discovered the corruption in this country at the highest level, he began a pursuit of disclosure and felt it was his American right and duty to let the American people now what he had discovered. He was soon assassinated.
Unidentified Flying Objects,or UFO’s for short, have been spotted through out history in all parts of the world. Many of these sightings can be explained as natural phenomena, still there remains a percentage of total uncertainty. This small percentage has been growing in recent years. We are at a point now where UFO’s have been making there presence known so much lately, that disclosure is on the horizon. The U.S. Government has been in denial since the alleged crash at Roswell, NM in 1947. Unfortunately for them, the majority of the nation just isn’t buying it anymore. Eighty percent of the world now believes in UFO’S. Who they are or where they come from still eludes us. Yet the most important question we should be asking is why are they here? With a plethora of documented footage from NASA and our other governments now starting to reveal evidence makes you wonder why? Why now are they allowing such conclusive footage of clearly something other worldly to reach the public. With videos from NASA being the most credible and authentic, you would think this topic would never be off the air on News Channels all over the world. The Mexican Government released footage in 2004 that at the time was the best evidence I ever saw. The U.S. Government then still played dumb calling the anomalies heat lightning. With videos online for everyone to watch over and over it was obviously not heat lightning. A degree of intelligence was defiantly present due to the maneuvering capabilities of these anomalies . Most importantly, you could only see them in infrared, but they where there, invisible to the naked eye. Makes you wonder where else they might be. If we are being visited by a far superior intelligent extraterrestrial, why have they been in secret. Would they not just land and make their presence known. Why would they visit us without trying to communicate with us. I can think of three reasons. For observing us scientifically, spying on us like espionage for a precursor to war, or they are stealing something from us. On this post I will show you some of the best footage available today starting with the Mexican Government footage of 2004 as it appeared on Fox News, followed by NASA footage.
This was the actual beginning of many sightings like this that were released to the public since 2004. These round disks of light as they appear to be were also caught on video by NASA during the space shuttle missions. Have a look and see the resemblance. I’m going to start off the NASA footage with a short video of some past sightings from space.
Now pay close attention to the beginning of the next video, as a translucent object flies overhead right at the start. Try to follow it because it will soon reveal itself with the others.
This next one is a ten minute video that has several different looking UFO’s. Most of this video looks authentic.
This next video is of a cow abduction. I don’t know how authentic it is, but it sure looks real and a person would have to go to great lengths to fake this. You decide.
More to Come.
This is a cool video for Japan of Unidentified Flying Objects that don’t appear to being flying in any particular formation.
Affiliate marketing is big business. I can’t think of another way to go from broke, to big shot millionaire all from inside your very own home. This idea dazzles people, gives them hope for a wonderful future. One that consists of making lots of money of course, but also becoming your own boss. Now, there are other professions that can fit that profile, but where affiliate marketing differs, is this belief that it’s easy money. The concept of selling other peoples products is not new. It’s being able to market to the world, making lots of commissions, almost seemingly on auto-pilot. This entices many people into dreaming of venturing, into this vast new world.
The problem with affiliate marketing, begins with all the experts in the field claiming anyone can do it, if you buy their course. This, I’m afraid, is not true. I hate to rain on your parade, but these experts know exactly how hard it is to succeed in affiliate marketing. They know and tell you that %93 of the people who attempt this profession fall slap on their faces. Still, they keep hope alive by inspiring testimonials, that all claim the course your looking at, made them wealthy. Now let’s get this straight. I’m not saying that these guru’s courses are outdated garbage. There is valuable knowledge to be found inside them. It’s the minor details that are usually left out that will leave your head spinning, and still searching for answers. Guess what? You buy another course! How to make money online is one of the biggest industries in the internet marketing world. I personally have bought several courses on how to be a super affiliate. As my knowledge of the internet increased, I then learned how to get most of these courses for free. I’m sorry, but I am not going to reveal that information. The purpose of this article is not to put a hole in some gurus pocket, but to make you aware of what your getting into. I will tell you this much. This is the foundation of my whole article summed up in one sentence. Once you become an expert in all facets of affiliate marketing, you become a shark in a tank full of guppies. Occasionally you will run into another shark, but the tank is full of so many guppies that it doesn’t matter. You see, you might think that your willing to put in the time to learn how to build a website, learn SEO (search engine optimization) which that in itself is volumes of knowledge, and how to find the right keywords. That’s just the tip of the iceberg. I’ve got thousands of hours studying online and I rate myself as a baby shark only because I still know I have a lot to learn. The more I learn, the more I realize how much more I have to learn.
I’m going to give you a plan to follow that I feel will be some sort of idea about what this business involves. This is not a blueprint but it will be the rough draft for a course I might sell someday. My suggestion is to investigate everything I tell you and learn it. Do as many free searches online as you can and learn as much for free as possible. Then If you feel the need to get some professional guidance, I suggest looking at Vita Vees’ Zero to profits, and Underground Traffic Domination. I am in no way affiliated with these two products. Out of everything I’ve seen, these two guys taught me the most details. The things you can’t find online for free. Alright let me dump my brain. Here goes.
1. Learn everything you can find out about keyword research. Investigate all the different keyword tools, and find one you like because your going to need one. Don’t forget about Googles’ Keyword tool. It’s free. Most marketers use that in conjunction with a paid software tool, but it’s a good place to start.
2. Determine what type of niche you want to go into. The reason this is not first is because until you realize how to selectively find money keywords, and learn the variables involved, like competition, search results, trends and so on, you can’t realistically just pick a niche because you like it. Your data most likely will be determining which niche you pursue.
3. Find products you can affiliate with. Learn how Clickbank, Commission Junction, Pay dot com or which ever marketplace you choose, learn everything about how it works. Read all their policies and agreements. Learn to navigate their sites with ease. Very important when it comes time to find the right product. Learn what the gravity means, and how to examine a product to see if it’s worth promoting.
4. I don’t care what anyone tells you, you’ve got to learn some basic HTML. You are going to need this knowledge when it comes time to build links and operate in your dashboard of your website. Just the basics and you can learn this where I did at www. W3 schools.com. It’s free. This will be a deciding factor in reaching your goals if you don’t learn it.You can never be a shark without it.
5. You need to learn how to review products professionally. There are several different approaches and you have to know which one works with which product.You can find this information online free.
6. Once you get a website up and running, now you need to learn how to get traffic. There are various methods, each one comes with a lot of knowledge to learn. PPC ( pay per click) is probably the easiest if you got the money to invest while your learning how to use it. You have to learn the in’s and out’s of the cost per click. The commercial value of the keywords. If you’re starting on a small budget and wanna build a more solid business, SEO is the way to go. SEO in itself is volumes of knowledge. Just like anything else though, when you learn it, it’s easy. Although SEO is always evolving, once you learn everything up to date, it’s easier to keep up with it. Here are a few volumes you need to learn about.
a. On page SEO. This is learning how to optimize your website so that the search engines like you.
b. Web 2.0 sites. Learn to leverage the power of these sites by creating an intricate linking structure among them, then linking them all to your site. You need to create as many of these as possible. Update them all frequently, and use original content for each one.
c. Profiles. You need to build backlinks in the profile section, from as many high pr authority sites as you can find. Don’t forget to use your keyword in your anchor text. That becomes a problem sometimes because some sites will view you as a spammer just there to get a backlink, and they don’t want you profiling just to take their link juice.
d. Social Bookmarking. You need to create accounts to at least at 40 sites. Make sure you use Digg because the Google bots seem to hang out there. Bookmark and Ping every thing you do. You can use Pingamatic. It’s free and easy.
e. Article marketing. Create as many articles as you can and distribute them to as many article directories as you can. Don’t forget your backlinks. Bookmark and Ping.
f. RSS Feeds. Another reason to have learned HTML. Sometimes you’re gonna have to create your own feed with HTML to create a RSS file. This is very powerful and must not be omitted. The backlinks are tremendous. Create an RSS feed for your bookmark and then bookmark your RSS feed. Don’t forget to ping.
g. Make sure you have an op-tin on your website to acquire e-mails for creating your list. Every experienced affiliate marketer has a list. This list they use to push promotions all the time. Now to keep their list happy so they won’t unsubscribe, they give them some good free information. I suggest creating an email just for giving it to all the pros. You will be surprised how much free stuff they’re willing to give their list just to keep them there. Get it. The more gurus you give your email to the more free good information and products you’ll get.
7. Now that you’ve gotten this far, your wandering why aren’t you making any money? Well, a sad reality to this business is that other marketers will find a way to put cookies on your server so that they get all the credit for your sales? What?! Are you kidding me? No I’m not kidding. Now you have to learn how to write cookies just to protect yourself from blackhat marketers that wanna eat your lunch. Do some research on this subject and learn it.
This is a typical day for me. I do use some automation submission tools to help speed up the process, but I still find myself online working on my campaign for 12 hrs. a day. That’s because I love it and until I’m a super guru, that’s the way it is. Persistence, and patience, are greatly needed to thrive in this business. So if you read this article and thought to yourself, man I didn’t know it was that much work. Just remember that I still don’t know the half of it.